Blood Orange Olive Oil &
Sprinkle over Greek yogurt, ice cream, or use as a snack.
Makes about 8 cups
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup hulled raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup hulled raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 cup raw mixed nuts, whole or coarsley chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup More Than Olives Blood Orange Olive Oil
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- Coarse salt
Heat oven to 300° F.
Place oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut, nuts, dried cranberries, syrup, More Than Olives Blood Orange olive oil, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
Lay a sheet of parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet pan. Spread granola mixture in an even layer on the pan. Transfer to the oven and bake, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes, until granola is toasted, about 45 minutes.
Remove the granola from the oven and season with more salt to taste. Let cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container for up to 1 month.