Rosemary Roasted Nuts
These roasted nuts are roasted with fresh rosemary, lightly sweet, salty with a hint of spicy.
- 12 ounces unsalted raw nuts (optional to add roasted chickpeas)
- 2 tablespoons More Than Olives Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Add the nuts to a bowl, toss with Blood Orange Olive Oil and fresh rosemary. Sprinkle the nuts with salt, onion powder, and cayenne. Toss to combine the flavors. (Add more cayenne, if you desire more heat in the nuts).
Spread the nuts on the prepared baking sheet and bake until they are a light golden brown, about 18-25 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. In the last 5 minutes of roasting, sprinkle on the brown sugar and toss one last time.
Cool before serving.