More Than Olives Bloody Mary (Caeser Cocktail)
Our version of a Canadian classic and one of our favorite Cocktails. Traditional Aged Balsamic is our special addition! A very refreshing cocktail. Have plenty of Clamato on hand, seems like just one won’t be enough. With all the garnish options, you almost have a snack built right into the drink! Make a batch for social gatherings or brunch. Everyone will love them.
Servings: 1 Cocktail
- ½ Lime, cut in half
- 3 Pinches of Sea Salt
- 2 Pinches of Chili Powder
- 6-8 Ounces Clamato Tomato Cocktail
- 2 Ounces Vodka, brand of your choice
- 2 Teaspoons More Than Olives Traditional Aged Balsamic
- ½ Teaspoon Celery Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Dry Dill
- ¼ – ½ Teaspoon Prepared Horseradish
- 3 to 4 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 to 4 Dashes of Hot Sauce, or to taste (like Tabasco)
- Dash of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Ice Cubes
- Celery Rib
- Pickled Green Beans
- Cocktail Onions
- Green Olives or Stuffed Green Olives
- Cooked & Peeled Prawns
- Sliced Salami or Crispy Bacon Strip
On a wooden skewer, long enough to cover the width of your glass, design your choice of garnish items. Set aside until the cocktail is prepared.
Place the sea salt and chili powder into a small saucer or plate, large enough to fit the rim of the cocktail glass.
Cut your lime in half. Using a tall cocktail glass, run the cut lime around the rim of the glass to make it wet. Invert the glass into the sea salt/chili powder mixture to coat the rim of the glass.
Add to the glass the vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, More Than Olives Traditional Aged Balsamic, hot sauce, celery salt, dill, black pepper, and the remaining lime juice squeezed from the half-used on the rim of the glass. Using a long-handled spoon, stir to combine and break up the horseradish. Add in the Clamato Tomato Cocktail and stir one last time.
Finish with some ice cubes and top with your garnish skewer. Add your celery rib and you are ready to relax and enjoy your cocktail. Enjoy!