Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette
This Vinaigrette is made with Traditional Aged Balsamic, uniquely sweet and tangy. Quick and easy to prepare! A delicious addition to mixed greens or spinach salads.
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- ¼ Teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1 Clove Garlic, finely minced
- ¼ Cup More Than Olives Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ Cup More Than Olives Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
In a small bowl, add all of the ingredients except salt and pepper. Using a whisk, stir the mixture until fully combined, thickened, and smooth. Season with sea salt and ground black pepper and whisk again. Taste the dressing and adjust the ingredients to your liking.
Drizzle onto your salad, toss and serve immediately.
Any leftover dressing can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week, in a sealed container. Whisk again before serving.