Fresh guacamole is always the best. This recipe is incredibly easy and delicious! Serve with
warm tortilla chips or use it in your favorite Mexican Dishes.
- 3 Large Ripe Avocados
- ½ Small Yellow Onion, finely diced
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon More Than Olives Meyer Lemon Organic Olive Oil
- 1 Fresh Lime, juiced
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, small diced
- 2 Teaspoons Rob’s Smokin’ M.A.T.E. Rub
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, + more for spicy guacamole
Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Using a spoon, scoop the avocado away from the outer skin, into a mixing bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork, leaving it a bit chunky.
Chop the cilantro, garlic, Roma tomatoes, and juice the lime. Add these ingredients to the avocado and stir together. Add the seasonings and the More Than Olives Meyer Lemon Olive Oil and give the mixture one last stir.
Do a taste test and adjust seasoning or lime juice, if needed.