Summer Watermelon Salad with Feta & Mint
This refreshing watermelon salad is one of our favorite summer side dishes. Crisp cucumber, creamy Feta, sweet strawberries, and tangy blueberries are great compliments to the juicy watermelon. Our White Balsamic is sweet and won’t darken the fruit!
- 3 Tablespoons More Than Olives Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons More Than Olives White Balsamic
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 5 Cups Sweet Watermelon, cubed
- 2 Cups English Cucumber or Persian Cucumber, cubed
- ⅓ Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Cups Quartered Fresh Strawberries
- ⅓ cup Mint, torn or slivered (plus a bit more for serving)
In a small bowl, whisk together the More Than Olives Picual (fruity, medium intensity) Olive Oil, More Than Olives White Balsamic, and sea salt. Set aside.
Place the watermelon, cucumber, strawberries, blueberries, and mint into a large bowl. Drizzle ¾ of the dressing on the mixture and gently scoop from the bottom and mix the salad.
Add the Feta cheese and gently mix once more.
Move the salad into the bowl you are serving in. Drizzle the rest of the dressing and sprinkle the remaining mint. Salad is ready to serve.
If you are making salad in advance, it can be placed in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours, but do not add the last of the dressing and mint topping until you are ready to serve. Take the salad from the fridge and give it one more gentle toss. Drizzle on the last of dressing and sprinkle the top with remaining mint. Serve immediately.