This coleslaw is packed with flavor and will have your family going back for seconds!
- 6 tablespoons More Than Olives White Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons More Than Olives Arbequina “Estate” Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh Ginger Root, peeled, finely minced
- 1 ½ tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 5 cups Green Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Napa Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 Carrots, julienned
- 6 Green Scallion Onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together the More Than Olives White Balsamic Vinegar and More Than Olives Arbequina Olive Oil until well blended. Add to the mixture the peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. Continue to whisk together until all ingredients are incorporated.
Prepare all your salad items. In your large salad bowl, add the green cabbage, red cabbage, napa cabbage, red bell peppers, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Just before serving drizzle the salad with your dressing and toss.
Serve and enjoy!
Want to make this Coleslaw recipe into more of a meal? Add in pre-cooked and cubed chicken, pork, tofu, or shrimp.