More Than Olives Bruschetta
- 6 ripe tomatoes, diced and drained
- 3 tablespoons garlic, finely minced
- ⅓ red onion, finely diced
- 1 small bunch of basil leaves, slivered or diced
- 3 oz Black Olive Tapenade, Sutter Buttes Kalamata & Caper
- ¼ cup More Than Olives Arbequina “Estate” Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup More Than Olives Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Baguette, sliced in ¼” rounds
Combine all the ingredients above in a bowl and mix well. Let sit for about half an hour before serving. Bruschetta keeps in the refrigerator for several days. Serve with a sliced baguette.
We have also used our Bruschetta-like Muffaletta Spread for Sandwiches. Layer onto Sour French Bread or a baguette, Italian Dry Salami, Mild Coppa, Swiss Cheese, and Bruschetta.